Mediaura recently launched the new website for Gentle Path at The Meadows. Gentle Path at The Meadows provides an intensive, experientially based 45-day treatment program for men with the complex issues of sexual addictions.
Creating A Theme
The Mediaura team redesigned The Claudia Black Young Adult Center a few months back, which is a part of The Meadows treatment facilities. We have devoted a lot of time working with this client and have come to know what works and what doesn’t for all of their properties. Mediaura is in the process of streamlining each of the properties’ websites to follow the same design with added elements that are unique to each program. We developed a website for Gentle Path at The Meadows that follows the same guidelines as The Claudia Black Young Adult Center but is suited for the needs of the Gentle Path specific audience.
The main goal of any website redesign is to create something that reflects the high-quality services or products being offered. Gentle Path at The Meadows is an innovative and highly regarded treatment program and Mediaura wanted to highlight their groundbreaking approach and engage users through clean, modern design.
Long, exhausting sections of text, a bland color palate, and unnecessarily large images didn’t do the old website any favors and did very little to engage users. The functionality of the website was strong (SEO elements, solid programming, infrastructure), but the design needed some updating.
Goals Of The New Design
Mediaura has worked closely with the team at Gentle Path at The Meadows so we knew where their digital presence needed to be and how it needed to be done. The process was extremely smooth because we had a design layout already implemented; we just needed to tailor it to Gentle Path’s specific needs.
What we did:
- Transitioned the heavy content into more concise, attainable sections of important information.
- Improved user navigation/experience.
- Improved color palette.
- Increased user conversion and engagement rates.
- Leveraged the latest SEO best practices in terms of design, programming and content.
You can view the entire website here. Some key elements worth pointing out in the new design:
- The above-the-fold area engages the user through a concise branding message, call-to-action, and immediate area for conversion.
- The color palette includes neutrals with stronger colors where we want to highlight important messages.
- The user is provided with various methods to contact the facility, along with secondary social media platforms links, allowing the user to build a relationship with Gentle Path at The Meadows on different mediums.
While the previous design was reactive to mobile, it wasn’t where it needed to be. With mobile and tablet internet usage surpassing desktop usage it’s extremely important to have a reliable, mobile-friendly website.
Let Mediaura Help You
Aside from website development, we also created content, social media identities on various platforms and formulated an ongoing SEO strategy. Mediaura is a full-service digital agency that prides itself on developing digital solutions for our clients, whatever their needs may be.
For more information, please Contact Us or call Mediaura at (502) 554-9649.