Our Humble Mentions
If you’ve ever won an award, you probably wondered if anybody really cared.
Think about how many businesses there are in our community and how many awards our local chamber of commerce hands out. If they only hand out a few awards per year, that means there are dozens if not hundreds of small businesses that will probably never win an award.Andrew Aebersold – Mediaura Founder/CEO
If you’ve won an award – be proud. If you’ve never won an award – let’s fix that!
We are proud to be the recipient of numerous awards from our peers, community, and prestigious business organizations. We were in business for many years before receiving our first award. We have been genuinely flattered and humbled to be acknowledged in this manner. We have never and we will never take winning an award for granted. It’s something to be proud of and we are equally delighted to see our fellow business associates be honored with awards.
Here are a few that we would like to mention:
- 2018 – 1si One Award
- 2011 – Greater Louisville Inc. Incredible Award
- 2011 – BBB Torch Award for Business Ethics
- 2016 – Business First Fast 50 Award #16
- 2015 – Business First Fast 50 Award #32
- 2012 – Business First “Largest Information Technology Services”
- 2012 – Davey Awards Probuilder Software
- 2007 – Web Marketing Association Web Awards KFC Online Coupons
- 2007 – Web Marketing Association Web Awards Community Healthy Systems
- 2010 – Web Marketing Association Web Awards Kentucky Community & Technical College System ProBuilder Website
- 2011 – Business First Healthiest Employer Award
- 2011 – Horizon Interactive Bronze Award Winner
- 2012 – International Torch Award for Marketplace Excellence Finalist
- 2013 – Louisville Top Website Designer
- 2012 – W3 Awards Kosair Charities Mobile App
- 2015 – Business First Best Places To Work
- 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016 – Alfred P. Sloan Workplace Flexibility Award