A Quick Chat With Mediaura’s Newest Team Member, Adam Keller!
This week marked the start of a new beginning for Mediaura’s latest design, Adam Keller. Originally from Williamsport, Ohio Adam has recently relocated to Louisville, Kentucky to join our design team. He’s already shown himself to be a fantastic addition and we are excited to begin showcasing his invaluable skillset through our clients. We thought we’d take a moment to introduce Adam and share some fun insights:
1. You’re stranded on a deserted island, what three things do you bring to pass the time?
Paddleball, HackeySack, and Paper.
2. What is something that people would be surprised to learn about you?
I used to show hogs (aka “swine”) at the Pickaway County Fair. My pig was named Skeeter. My good friend at home actually raises pigs to market and use for the fair.
3. What song (or album) do you listen to when you want to feel motivated?
Kid Cudi – Man on the Moon III
4. It’s your last meal, what do you eat?
Steak, grilled over an open pit with a baked potato, sour cream, and cheese…with a tall beer.
5. Favorite Movie?
6. Name one thing you can’t live without.
(well played Adam, well played)
7. How do you like to spend your free time?
Music, video games, hanging out, and sports.
8. What sports?
Basketball, football, snowboarding, and hockey.
9. What is your favorite thing about Louisville so far?
The atmosphere here.
10. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
11. What made you decide to get into design?
I’ve always had a passion for being creative with everything I do. Design allows me to get all of that passion out.
12. Ok, final question. If you could have any superpower what would it be?
I would have to say, the ability to fly.